Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Spec Ops Details Surface

According to the USA Today, co-developers Infinity Ward and Sledgehammer Games are beefing up the Spec Ops mode with online matchmaking, leaderboards, and a separate progression system from multiplayer. The centerpiece of the renovation, however, is a new Horde-like Survival mode that takes place on the multiplayer maps.

As you would expect, players face off against unlimited waves of increasingly difficult enemies. The map USA Today played, called Dome, featured a "Cold War-era desert radar command bunker" and some creative new enemies like suicide bomber dogs that explode a few seconds after you put them down. When the waves become too much to suppress with your **** rifle, you can use in-game currency to purchase defensive enhancements like turrets.

Link

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm glad they came up with that idea completely on their own. They definetely didn't take any other game's thunder. Hmmm

[quote user="xUltimoxLegendx"]and some creative new enemies like suicide bomber dogs that explode a few seconds after you put them down. [/quote]

I facepalmed after reading that. SUCH a dumb idea.

As did I. How they even thought of it is beyond me.

PETA is going to go bonkers about that, i'm sure of it.

at least its not a zombie riding a dog while throwing chunks of c4 with an rc car strapped to it AT you,,

[quote user="Ron Limo Driver"]

at least its not a zombie riding a dog while throwing chunks of c4 with an rc car strapped to it AT you,,

[/quote]

Sounds like a plausible Treyarch idea to me.

Idk.

I better copyright that one. Although I think they would just switch the dog and Zombie and start production

Oh lawl...

Cant wait. I much prefer Spec ops over zombies any day.