Call of Duty hackers

Well, i was playing Call of Duty:World at War and i joined a game of nazi zombies. The person i was playing with had alot of mods. The match ended as soon as it started and after i left my experience was a giant negative. I was back down to level one and it said i had to be level one to play anything that was on xbox live on that game. All I can do now is solo and split screen. Please help!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

MS has NOTHING to do with that, one of your only options is to contact the game developer but it is common knowledge that they are aware of it but will not fix it.  you OTHER option (you will not like this) is to create a NEW account, and get a NEW LIVE gold account (NOTE: nothing can be transferred between accounts like MS points, LIVE, game score and or achievements).  next time you find yourself in a modded lobby hit the center guide button on the controller and exit to the dashboard or turn off the 360 before anything can be saved on the severs of the game.  also make sure you report anybody who is doing those modded lobbies via the console so the XBLPET can show them the door so to speak.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.