call of duty hacked games

There has been receantly alot of hacked game on call of duty 4 and 5. Microsoft are alerted on the problem and are tyying to fix it asap.what to do if you get in this lobby file complaint the host for tampering and then system tampering and block communications . And microsoft will be informed of there moded games . 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

This has been an issue for years in Cod MW/MW2 and WaW, but yes the latest infection/god lobbies are a little newer.

MS are not trying to fix these games, its not theirproblem to fix/patch titles made by other dev's.
That would be the responsibility of Treyarch/IW & Acivision. All MS can do is continue to ban people found to be using mod's.

The games will never be fixed they have been left far too long already. So its fairly obvious neither IW/Treyarch can be bothered to patch them, or they do not have the ability to sort this out. I'm inclined to believe the latter.

Also here is a sticky thread about issues with CoD online and what people need to do if they find themselves in one.
You forgot to mention they need to dashboard and turn off their console to prevent their stats from getting reset by playing in some variations of these lobbies.

Great advice about reporting people though, at least if people do that it will be a few less modders on LIVE for a while, at least until they just make a new account and do it again.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

This would mean something if YOU didn't actually CHEAT or MOD yourself. You had a busy day on 04/02/2011. You earned achievements for over a dozen games. That isn't possible even if you stayed up from 12:01am-11:59pm. Then a quick Google search shows you have ties with a known modding website and in your Youtube channel you uploaded a video of yourself participating in an infected match on MW2. You sir are a part of the PROBLEM.

CHEATERS/MODDERS do not deserve to play on XBL. You deserve everything you get when you are caught. You will find that the MAJORITY of the XBL Community does not tolerate this type of behavior on XBL.

Sorry this didn't help.

i agree i haven't played in a little over a year but when i played cod waw again it really went down hill. the modders have turned this awesome game into garbage. its not fun and its just sad to see gamers ruin the hard work many people  have put in to make these games...just sad.

Sorry this didn't help.