Call of Duty Ghosts Spawns

I'm sure everyone's heard of (or experienced) Ghosts spawning system, or lack of one rather. Sometimes the spawns are so bad, I have to laugh at it. Are they ever going to fix it? Did they not test the game? Or worst, did they test the game and said screw it?? Idk how a game could launch with an utterly terrible and almost completely unplayable spawning system. I mean, the other Call of Dutys had bad spawns but this...this is just bad.  I've been recording my fail spawns and I put into a video. Hope you enjoy!  

CoD Ghosts Fail Spawns

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

What game are you playing? Read me the title. Then tell me if you think it will be fixed.

Spawns are random to try and alleviate the problem of spawn campers , there is nothing to " Fix" .

It's better than "Battlefield" where you spawn in front of the enemy with your back to them if you're playing TD.

Battlefield. Team Deathmatch. What.

[quote user="K0UGR"]

I'm sure everyone's heard of (or experienced) Ghosts spawning system, or lack of one rather. Sometimes the spawns are so bad, I have to laugh at it. Are they ever going to fix it? Did they not test the game? Or worst, did they test the game and said screw it?? Idk how a game could launch with an utterly terrible and almost completely unplayable spawning system. I mean, the other Call of Dutys had bad spawns but this...this is just bad.  I've been recording my fail spawns and I put into a video. Hope you enjoy!  

CoD Ghosts Fail Spawns

[/quote]

I agree, but we have to look at why the game was made terrible, the single player is the shortest and easiest ever done in any COD with much more linear gameplay than ever and the graphics dont begin to touch MW3 but there is a reason for that and the multiplayer issue and the frame rate issue, the game is supposed to be 60 fps, at that speed we shouldnt be seeing any framerate drop and yet we can see a ton of it in single player and multiplayer

The reason is simple, bad developerS bad game, first is the infinity ward that made Ghosts is not the same people infinity ward had on staff for every COD infinity ward made, the majority of the programmers for infinity ward who made all the other CODs, COD2, COD4, MW2, MW3, quit infinity ward after MW3 was made, that with the fact theres other developers like raven and neversoft who are crap developers and have been since they began are also in the mix of making Ghosts

I will say the multiplayer is fun except for the spawn problem but the single player is the worst ever aside from every single player treyarch ever made, I cant stand that dev and even though its infinity wards sister company I dont think activision should let them make CODs, and at this point with the new people at infinity ward I dont think they should make any more either but thats my opinion

The worst part is that people buy COD no matter what, it doesnt matter how crappy the COD game is, people still buy and play it, gamers are destroying games

The more crap games like COD BO2 people buy and play the more developers will spend less and try less to make AAA games because they know gamers will buy any crap they put out there

Thats become a huge problem

Rockstar set the bar with GTA V, I hope other developers strive to reach that bar especially in the new generation on the Xbox One, because if they dont and they take the cheap and fast way out, we will see a lot more crap games like Ghosts and none like GTA V

Rockstar spent $265 million to make GTA V and what did infinity ward spend on ghosts ? from the look of it I would say around $20 million which is dirt cheap compared to how much they made and thats the problem, if developers think they can get off easy making games cheap and crap because they know the franchise name will sell itself, they will continue to do it and we can look forward to a crap future in gaming

If anything, Rockstar wasted a lot of money on GTA V. It has a mundane story with a horribly cliche ending and the multiplayer is by far one of the worst around. One of the most boring multiplayers ever, right next to GTA IV's multiplayer. At least I have fun with COD multiplayer.