Call of Duty: Ghosts- Onslaught DLC- Nightfall Extinction Achievement Problem

Hi,

I play on Xbox 360, my gamertag is gcode987 and my Microsoft live account email is [MOD REMOVED]. I play the Call of Duty Ghosts game and have recently downloaded the new Onslaught DLC. In the DLC there is a new Extinction game map called Nightfall. I have found all the Intel in "search boxes and computers" and have 15/15 when I go under Intel in the Extinction game mode. However for some reason I did not receive the "Undiscovered Truths" achievement which states you need to find all the Intel in the new Nightfall Extinction map (which I have done). There are 13 pieces of Intel you recover in the game, a prologue and an epilogue which equal 15. When I enter the Intel menu under the extinction game mode menu I see all 15/15 however I do not have the achievement. I have tried restarting my Xbox several times with no luck of unlocking the achievement. I would like to get the achievement as I have completed the task for it. My gamerscore is also at 19990 and this achievement will but me over the 20k mark! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Gcode987

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

Hey mate, please don't post your MS account information on the forums, just to be safe.

-

As for this achievement, it is currently glitched for everyone and I could not find a fix for it. I don't think you will get much help here either as it's probably best to contact the developer of the game in a situation like this: forums.activision.com/.../support

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Sorry I'm new to this and the xbox support guy told me to post that info. I've contracted Activison and they sent me to Xbox obviously I'm getting the running around cause they have no answer. How can I edit the original post to remove my info or delete the post and repost?

Thanks

Sorry this didn't help.

Despite Activision giving you the "Run Around" it's up to the game developers--not Microsoft--to make patches.

Sorry this didn't help.

the final seen for the intel is glitched, keep beating nightfall and it should unlock, my friend beat it 3 times after finding all 15 intel for achievement to unlock

Sorry this didn't help.