Call Of Duty Ghosts on demand how long does it take.

so do I have to do a install like gta 5 on demand because it took two hours on gta 5 and its 6:15pm and I have school  tomorrow

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

About 50 minutes to 1.5 hours.

Depends on your connection and the current server load. I've seen everything from 1 hour to 3.5.

if your on talk talk in the uk it will take you about 2 days lol

downloaded it overnight

was on 0% for a long time- I stopped watching the 'paint dry'- with my connection I didn't expect it to download in a couple hours. I was kinda frustrated when I realized I had to download it.

It took me about 3.5 hours yesterday and I have a 75meg fibre connection.

But i'm assuming that was down to the servers being busy as I can imagine a lot of people would have been downloading yesterday due to the 9.99 upgrade offer.

took me 25 mins :)

I went to Vote ( about 20 minutes) and when i came back it downloaded the whole game

Took me about 1.5 hours yesterday evening on a 50mg speed.

mine finally downloaded- BUT it was "incomplete" so I had to delete it, and re-download. Currently at 17%, purchased on Tuesday. I have 100Mbps Dsl. I am rural with 1 choice if ISP. You guys will be Prestige by the time I am FIRST DEATH ;). this was originally a purchase at a store- they gave me a disk box with a cardbard disk with a code on it.... (GIFT from family) they didn't know... Do they sell with disks anymore? if they do JUST GET THE DISK. I see no benifit to downloading- unless you are an antisocial agoraphobic or something....

[quote user="KILLERwooGGS"]

mine finally downloaded- BUT it was "incomplete" so I had to delete it, and re-download. Currently at 17%, purchased on Tuesday. I have 100Mbps Dsl. I am rural with 1 choice if ISP. You guys will be Prestige by the time I am FIRST DEATH ;). this was originally a purchase at a store- they gave me a disk box with a cardbard disk with a code on it.... (GIFT from family) they didn't know... Do they sell with disks anymore? if they do JUST GET THE DISK. I see no benifit to downloading- unless you are an antisocial agoraphobic or something....

[/quote]

100 MBPS DSL doesnt exist :P ... I think the highest ive seen DSL goes is 5 mbps 

anyways there is plenty of reasons i prefer Downloading games over Buying the Disc version like i just rather start it up instead of changing discs multiple times.