Call of duty ghost hacked lobby

Hey, Recently i got into a ghost hacked lobby without even knowing, A guy invited me to his game then told us to get some kills, When I got a kill it put me to 10th unlock all with 10000 squad points I called Microsoft and they told me to post here.What do I do now please help don't wanna get banned.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

Reply?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If you got the names, then you should report them. You could also go under recent players find their names and file complaint.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey there, Community Ambassador, whats up with the" Xbox stores:  Service Alert" ???

Sorry this didn't help.

I am really scared right now. I was playing online and joined a game in progress. I looked at the map the map was kem striked and the scores were extremely messed up. I think they were in the thousands. I do not know a lot about call of duty but I think that the score limit is 200 not 200,000. I immediately dashboarded so it would not show up on my account. I turned off my xbox then turned it back on. Afterwards I was experiencing a lot of lag. I am really scared. I think I could be getting hit offline. Please don't ban me. I really need someone to give me some guidance here since I am really scared. I filed a complaint and made him an avoided player so I wouldn't get into another lobby with him. I would send a report but I am scared that he would hack me. Please help I don't know what to do.

Sorry this didn't help.

I never knew when I entered a hacked lobby changes would begin to happen to my gamertag achievement points in Prestige. Here is what happened. I was playing Call of Duty Ghosts Free for All, was automatically placed into a lobby. Where before I clicked X to join I noticed I started to receive achievement points after achievement points, one after the other and it never stopped coming, thought of it being a glitch at first, after only a few minutes of gameplay and many achievement points later. I saw player frag me, that was jumping 30 feet in the air through his kill cam. Then I knew something was for sure going wrong. Achievment points still kept coming. So dashboarded out the game. Still the points were displaying. Then I just went for powerbutton shut off the console. Then I realized I was thrown into a hacked lobby of modders. My prestige went from level 49 to 60 8th Prestige. I worked so hard and played so terrible to achieve the right way my stats. Now 24 hours later I go to join a lobby, and other gamers are emailing asking me if I hack. Totally took wind out my sails for gaming on line right now. Because my achievement points for Ghosts are so high, it has taking my gamertag achievement points to the sky as well. Only wish I had got the names of the modded gamers. I need help to fix this. Because I do not want to get banned by the enforcement team gamers just because I acquired so many achievement points in one day. Please help me! I am going to infanty ward and report this on their forum. Thanks anyone who can help me please. Undo all these achievement points that I required from just minutes on a hacked lobby.

Sorry this didn't help.

Hey BERS3RK3R kanin,

Since this is an older thread, please be sure to post a new thread detailing the issue if you have any Xbox support questions. That way the community can provide support tailored to you. Thanks! :)

Sorry this didn't help.