Call of Duty gamescore reseted

Hi together!First of all I have no idea if I am correct in this Forum because I´m from Germany and have no idea if there´s a special support for me in german.

I have a problem with my gamerscore of Call of Duty Black Ops II.I think propably my account was hacked by another player,but I have nothing to proof it.I had prestige 10 Level 6 and now everything has gone like I just bought the game and never played it.It´s really frustrating and annoying to me.Is there something you can do to bring back my old gamerscore and my prestige to the level I was?Please help me.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

This is something that you will have to address with Activision and Treyarch. But this link may help.

support.activision.com/.../Rank-Has-Been-Reset-or-Rolled-Back

Xbox Ambassador | Xbox Forum Moderator | Xbox MVP

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

If nothing else has been affected on your account then you will need to contact activision as it will be an in-game issue

Sorry this didn't help.

Usaually when a gamerscore is reset its due to system tampering or like manipulating the game content for online servers, as for your thoughts about being hacked, that issue would fall onto the Treyarch Activision Team.  Sorry if didnt really help or not, just trying give posssible usefull information.

Sorry this didn't help.