Call of Duty Experience Event

Link

Epic Event

When: September 2-3 Where: Los Angeles area, CA

"Immerse yourself in the game you love at the first ever Call of Duty® XP, the ultimate Call of Duty® experience. From our million-dollar tournament, the chance to play Modern Warfare® 3 two months early, the ultimate paintball firefight on a life-size re-creation of Scrapyard, the spectacle of running the Pit, and the reveal of the innovative features of Call of Duty®: Elite, this epic event brings Call of Duty® to life. Anyone that can’t be there but wants to connect to the action can link up through our numerous broadcast outlets. Your Call of Duty experience is about to get real."

For those who are interested, 18+ only event.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I'm going to go try doing some 720 quick scopes off of some buildings while paintballing. That should kill them.

I'm not a paintballer, but playing around in a life sized map would be epic. I'm gonna guess that admission to the event will be pretty expensive, otherwise a short drive to L.A. wouldn't be too bad.

[quote user="website"]Ticket are $150, with 100% of ticket sales going to the Call of Duty® Endowment a non-profit organization which seeks to help veterans find work and establish careers as they transition back to civilian life.

[/quote]

[quote user="IsaacClarkeSNL"]

[quote user="website"]Ticket are $150, with 100% of ticket sales going to the Call of Duty® Endowment a non-profit organization which seeks to help veterans find work and establish careers as they transition back to civilian life.

[/quote]

[/quote]

That's actually a great cause, unfortunately, a moth just flew out of my wallet.

And who says they don't care. How is EA helping people?(besides helping people catch up on some zzzzs with the games they be makin')

Hell yeah, dude.. Where can I sign up?

I thought about this for a second.. How is The Pit going to work? Doesn't the second part require you to jump off of a pretty high ledge? That could actually hurt lol.. Still, it sounds epic and if it means getting to play The Pit for real, I'd take a harsh blow to the knees.

Probably a rope there.

I'm guessing they will put some sort of airbag down for people to jump onto.

Would have been cool to go that event hopefully they do the same thing next year as well