Call of duty: Elite

So is this the future of call of duty?

Is this the Pay per Play that has been rumoured for a couple of years now?

Gets released when MW3 comes out and is purely MP from the little information I have seen.

Anyone else know what it is or all about and of course your thoughts on it, and how it will affect future COD releases.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 15 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I think 1 in 10 people who have heard of Elite actually know that the majority of it is free.

OH GREAT Just what we need  another reason for peeps  to BOOST CHEAT OR DASH BOARD

ill try it out for a month or two. see what its like if i enjoy it ill pay for it if not then o well

it didn't really help Activision when the words "premium" and "subscription" were involved.

I see all these people saying "I'm not buying it" or "I'm not signing up" or something like that. Like you said, more people don't even know about the FREE features.

sounds like another dumb thing to spend money on

pass

I wont be buying, seems as though this is a slight upgrade over what BO already features plus career stat tracking

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

I wont be buying, seems as though this is a slight upgrade over what BO already features plus career stat tracking

[/quote]

Shame, seeing how most of the features are free anyways...

Its a website for COD. Pay for it only if you want too. Its kinda like a COD Facebook, Youtube, Gamebattles, and Xbox forums all mixed into one website. Ill not be buying it.

How does everyone have this supposed information on COD: Elite and then still b*tch about not purchasing it when they don't know all of the facts, when one of the first things they announced for Elite is that you only need pay for the premium version of it.

ID BUY THAT FOR A DOLLAH!!!!!!!