Call of Duty Elite?

Call of duty Elite....
Really it could have been good it really is a hit or miss.

The good if you bought it just to get map packs earlier and to save a buck you are a winner!

The set back to that is that if you want to play a specific variant such as Hard Core Team Death match (F.....! Ricochet should of left that the same as MW2 and Black OPs 3 team kills and you are out) then you constantly have to back in and out of lobbies until your game variant comes up.  Should have been done like Black Ops; A DLC lobby where you pick the game variant you want to play and you play only the DLC maps. 

There is so much to complain about:

Clan feed.... Somebody leaves a message on your clan feed that they want to join your clan you cant send them a message from elite.... you would have to go and turn your xbox on (or go to your xbox home if your using the xbox to access elite instead of a PC) and send them a friend invite just so you can communicate. Can we get some sort of IM?

So.... so much for this Elite being a SOCIAL APP and by the way i bet there are people that are glad FACEBOOK is free.

If i lived in England right now i would be PISSED!  How is it that they do not incorporate my fellow english people in the prizes and time lines? 

The game itself has a really horrible hit recognition and lag compensation is really not right i am being penalized for paying for a premium internet connection.

The mobile app should be able to do more than what it does.  Clan leaders can not manage their clans etc...

CLAN OPS:  COME ON BEACHEAD/ACTIVISION YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS THAT US GAMERS WANTED/NEEDED!!! 
MOST OF US THAT BOUGHT ELITE DID SO BECAUSE WE ARE THE COMPETITIVE BUNCH.... CLAN ON CLAN BATTLES CHALLENGING EACH OTHER WITH A LEADER BOARD FOR THAT KIND OF COMPETION!!! NOW THAT IS WHAT I WOULD OF CREATED THATS WHAT CLAN OPS REALLY SHOULD HAVE BEEN ALL ABOUT!!!

There is much much more to ponder upon and I for one really think that they owe us gamers and premium subscribers more than a one month extension.  A free ELITE 2.0 upgrade year free to those who paid for this service that is really lack luster

Thats the other thing HOW ARE THEY ALREADY GOING TO BE DEEP IN DEVELOPMENT OF A CALL OF DUTY ELITE 2.0 APP AND NOT GIVING US THAT PAID ALL THAT THEY HAD PROMISED US IN THE FIRST PLACE?  RIP OFF right....

Even though the Elite subscription could be a good thing.  I think that Activision/Beachead/InfinityWard  really has TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF THE LOYAL FANS AND NEED TO FULLY COMPENSATE US FOR ANY KIND OF REDEMPTION.... 

THEY ARE TRYING TO START US OUT AT BARE MINIMUM AND AS THEY UPGRADE IT MAYBE THROW IN A HIGHER PRICE RANGE (ELITE 2.0) HOOK LINE AND SINKER.

JUST LIKE TURTLE BEACH  HOW IS THE XP 500 (WHICH IS THEIR FLAGSHIP HEADSET) NOT DUAL BAND 2.4/5.8 GHZ AND THE REST OF THE HEAD SETS UNDERNEATH THEM ARE?

SO THEY CAN KEEP MAKING MONEY.... OFF OF US JUST LIKE ACTIVISION.

If they do not get it right I hope some other development company does Ubisoft/Dice etc.... there are ways to make money off of us loyal gamers the right way and there is the wrong way and i feel as if THE TOP MOST ENJOYABLE MULTIPLAYER FRANCHISE DEVELOPERS ARE WRONGING US...

Sony and microsoft will be next just watch as they try to define what software propeirty really consists of no disk drive microsoft????  Hey buddy you want to borrow my game well im sorry microsoft wont let me....

This is SC ROTIC and i hope that somebody reads this lengthy article.

Thank you for your time

GAME OVER!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

I don't agree with everything here but i do agrre that Elite is a Fail (So far).  It sucked the first what, 3 months, never loading or working correctly. Even now its got weak spots in that and YES WTF is with the lack of Clan Ops and why isn't it available on XBL Elite yet. I hate using the website. I payed for it to join a clan and compete as well :-(