Call of duty Elite suspended

I have looked everywhere and have not found an answer so hopefully someone here can help me.

My brother thought it would be funny to make an inappropriate emblem on black ops. Which I didn't care at first cause i never play black ops. In fact I don't even own it.

the problem is, my call of duty elite account took on that inappropriate emblem and now my account is suspended until I change the emblem.. I have no idea how to change the emblem..  does it have to be done in black ops itself? I hope not because I don't even own black ops and my brother traded his in to get mw3..

Hopefully there is another way to change it?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Do a barrel roll

You can only change it in black ops, as far as I know. You might have to go and rent the game from a video store and change your emblem, or re-buy the game.

Why in the world would he think that is funny is first place ??? seriously your bro needs to find better things to do with his time no offence

an even better question is why would you even let your brother tinker with your account like that?  yes, you must do it through black ops.  find a local redbox and rent it for a day.  its only 2 bucks.  unless you have a friend you could borrow it from real quick.

ha, i love ppl getting suspended for stuff like this!

They rent Black Ops for 2$ a night on Redbox, rent it once just to change the emblem and play a few games so the emblem updates.

AND wrap your brothers gifts and swap them out for barbie dolls. Take pics and post them on his facebook account. Or make him buy you black ops and a 3 mth subscription.

I think you did it and your trying to blame your brother

^^^ -- brother, my ***.

[quote user="WheezierPrince"]

Do a barrel roll

[/quote]

BHAHAHAHAHA