Call of Duty BO2-Tower of Babel achievement.

Alright heres the deal. I know exactly how to do this achievement. I've been very close multiple times but at the last second ive been screwed out of it because of another player i could not rely on. What i need is someone willing to cooperate and is very patient as this takes a while no matter how skilled you are with zombies. What i dont need is someone joining and trying to tell me im doing *** wrong or someone who cannot play well with others (meaning this takes a massive amount of teamwork so if your a blue falcon or a buddy *** you need not bother sending me a reply). 1 last thing.......THE TABLE WITH THE SPACE ROCK HAS ABSOLOUTLY NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS ACHIEVEMENT. If you think your up to it or want to give it a shot send me a message or friend request. GT    Kurt Kooper

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Still need the achievement just need a team to do it with. Probably will only have time to do it on the weekends.

i can do this during the weekend or weekdays, doesn't make a difference to me. just need reliable partners. message me, add me, im down to play

sorry guys i should have stated this in the original post but im usually only on during the weekends, my work schedule is too hectic to play during the week so if i dnt add you or i do and you dnt hear from me thats why. again sorry i should have said this in the original post.

You can add me tho InductedDuck

I will at about 7ish pm

I'm up for it, send me a message and add me.u

sorry I meant adult*

If you ate still willing to do it (I know it is a bit late) but my name is InductedDuck and if you add me I will help. I am only 12 but I act as an stilt. :D

sent you a message.

i agree it is about having fun, but even you at some point have gotten mad after trying for several hours to do something and then have it fall flat simply because 1 person is only there to troll you. maybe i did rant but i posted this 2 minutes after spending 3 hours trying to do this and a guy left the game just so the other 3 of us couldnt get it. yeh i was mad.