call of duty black ops moon Easter eggs

I am looking for some people who can help me get the two easter eggs on moon I have been trying but I always get stuck where the rock disapears into the ceiling. I need people who can speak english are not little but will take help from little kids if I have to have to have a mic and must have all the easter eggs from call of the dead and shangri-la must also be good at zombies so if you want to help me please message me I will be up until 7 tommorow morning so we can work on it all night

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I need this achievement for moon. And online most nights and weekends if interested fire me a friends request or add me

GT:- Rogernater

I can help you...and at that part, the rock is put there in that corner where it "disappears". Just throw a cooked grenade up there or shoot your ray gun if possible and it should knock it out. :)

Anyone would like to help me getting ground control and the leap acchievements on the moon? I need 3 good people who hav MICS! I cant seem to find anyone who knos how to do ground control?

hey ill help ive gotten both of the other easter eggs complete and im almost always on

ill add ya coz ive done the first part but need other players to do next bit

I got you just we gotta do it like Saturday night my friend ManOnDaMoon and I will help you saturday night for however long it takes we know the steps basically but I'll try to get someone else who know the steps better