Call of Duty Black Ops 2

So I ran across a site www.callofdutyblackops2.org and now im trying to figure some of this out... do you guys think this is whats next or just a bunch of bs.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Website isn't official but it should be obvious that the game is anything less than confirmed at this point seeing as people like paying for the same game year after year. They're not just going to drop it.

What? Is this supposed to be hard to believe or something?

I'm skipping CoD 9 and waiting for CoD 15, I hear it's in the works.

You believe a website that ends with ".org." Typical.

News dropped on this a long time ago. Look up "CoD: Iron Wolf".

Yay more Zombies, and a better balanced multiplayer. Treyarch ones are the only ones I ever like. 

They make a COD every single year, yes this is very believable and will be out at the end of 2012.    I am sure they are also already working on MW4 which will be out in 2013. 

[quote user="Moshed Brotatoe"]

Yay more Zombies, and a better balanced multiplayer. Treyarch ones are the only ones I ever like. 

[/quote]

I also prefer the Treyarch COD games. Even though Black Ops seemed to be a step backward from WAW with no 4 player co-op campaign,  no death cards, and way too much like MW2.  Plus a crappy campaign.  I have pretty much just given up on the COD series.  Its just not for me anymore at all.   I prefer BF3 and Halo Reach.  I will probably rent Black ops 2.0.01.2 but I havent purchased a COD game since COD:WAW.  That was the last really good game of the series IMO.

I hope it is like the first 3 games in the series

What CoD 1, 2, and 3? They will never drop perks and Kill streaks and Prestige.