Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 – Revolution Map Pack 1 Now Available! (Hydro, Mirage, Skate, Downhill, Zombies – Die Rise, and Bonus Weapon)

Today, January 29th, Call of Duty: Black Ops II launches the first massive DLC Map Pack, Revolution! Included in this collection are four all-new Multiplayer maps, a new Zombies map and Zombies game mode, and the brand new Multiplayer weapon, the Peacekeeper hybrid SMG-**** Rifle.

I’m having issues downloading the content
If you’re having issues downloading the content, please take a few minutes to try the suggestions listed in our content download sticky.

Where can I go to discuss just how jaw-droppingly awesome the content is?
If you want to discuss map strategies, undead survival tips or flesh eating etiquette please feel free to do so in our Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Forum.

What if I have support questions that aren’t answered in this sticky?
If you have support questions that aren’t being answered here, then please feel free to either peruse user posts or create a post of your own. If you post, we ask that you please include the following:

What the issue is (in full detail)
Any error codes you may be encountering (exactly as they appear)
What you’ve tried so far to resolve the issue

If you’re having issues downloading the content, we recommend taking a look at the ‘Purchasing or downloading something’ forum. If you have issues about your Xbox LIVE account, take a look at our ‘Managing my Xbox LIVE account’ forum. Lastly, if you have questions about playing BO2 or the new maps, make a post right here in our ‘Playing my game’ forum. 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

VERIFIED!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.