Call of duty all of them

If Microsoft are so good then why are they allowing the cheating to continue in the games, I have both Black opps and modern warfare and the amount of cheating is so off putting that i just feel like giving up. You can even buy the cheats online. is Xbox trying to sort this or is there anything that i can do to minimise plying with all these cheats.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

[quote user="ItZ ROGERS180"]

If Microsoft are so good then why are they allowing the cheating to continue in the games, I have both Black opps and modern warfare and the amount of cheating is so off putting that i just feel like giving up. You can even buy the cheats online. is Xbox trying to sort this or is there anything that i can do to minimise plying with all these cheats.

[/quote]

There are several reasons why. One is Microsoft supports cheating through game for windows by giving out cheaters tools gamers used to cheat in the game where Xbox gives no such tools and if you cheat to even the playing field you will get banned for life. Secondly, the COD series have no dedicated servers which would stop all the cheating altogether but this must come from the developers like Activision which they will never do….YET !

I say yet because of there new Elite site which will develop into its own gaming site within two years then you might see dedicated servers but for now even with COD Elite you will still have the cheaters and modders, and those who use rapid fire controllers among other cheat tools. How can they get away with cheating from what I’ve read many gamers will use one of their own Xbox system as their dedicated server allowing others to use their site while they use their cheat tools almost like shadow playing I don’t understand all of it but then again that is why I don’t cheat.

The best way for you to enjoy your COD copy is play with a group of your friends in your own town and school, or neighborhood this way you know who you’re playing with, in doing this you will play in a private room allowing none of your friends, friends into the game play this is how cheaters access your private room. This is the only way to enjoy CODBO or others.

With all this said, we clean gamers must play COD at our own risk, enjoy what we can of the game, when we can and when you think cheats are happing use your report button. You may not think reporting does little because cheating continues you have to remember one important thing MONEY … COD is big business bringing in Billions of dollars from 11 million online COD player around the world and you think they (Developers, ) are worried about what you think so long as they got your money they are happy. Your own unhappiness isn’t there concern getting your money is … I understand its is very frustrating not be able to play a decent COD game match on a boring afternoon but life doesn’t give out roses does it.

In ending ( I can talk too much LOL ) I hope you will not allow cheating in COD stop you from playing the game remember, cheating gamers are not around 24-7 if you watch closely in your time zone you can pin point within reason to be able to see the time pattern when the most cheating appears to your time zone in your city. Being on the East cost, I found out the cheating goes up after 3 PM because kids are done with school and 11 PM because the young adults get off work. This isn’t a fool proof method but it does help me to stay out of COD when cheating pop up on these peak hours. And how can you tell when cheating is happing…I don’t believe in Lag this is a cover up for cheating when you see a gamer sliding across the map or flying in the air, or walking through walls or shooting you through a building you know no one can see you I’m sure aimbot is being used as well as other codes. Cheating kills games, it steals money from gamers like me by forcing me to cut my game playing time down and I would play COD all day without the cheating but with cheating I play it two weeks then I walk away for whenever I decide to play it again. If you click on my profile you will see my age and CGP. CGP is Clean Game Play meaning I don’t cheat in MP. What you do in a private room is your business but in the main MP lobbies its my business.

I hope I have open your eyes to a new world cheaters never win but on Xbox its big money for those who do cheat. Some are paid to cheat, others are testers for cheat software companies its big money. Enjoy your COD games…..Oh, don’t request friendship I don’t know you and I am out of your age group.

They don't allow cheating in games. When you encounter cheaters, simply file a complaint against them and move on. Stop thinking EVERYTHING is someone cheating. LAG is not someone cheating. LOSING is not someone cheating.

There is nothing here for Microsoft to fix. It is the GAME DEVELOPERS responsibility to fix/patch games. Microsoft can punish cheaters and modders all day long but so long as the GAME DEVELOPERS do not fix/patch their games to disallow the use of cheats/mods, the problem will never go away. That and there are many people on XBL who think it is not up to them to report these types of people when they encounter them, which of course couldn't be further from the truth. That is why MS has given us the tools to help clean up XBL.

Enforcement action is not instant like many people would like to think. It takes time to investigate all claims. Some take longer than others. File a complaint and move on. Be patient and the offender, if they violated the Terms of Service or Code of Conduct, will be punished.

Also, be aware that there are other titles out there to play other than the Call of Duty series (where cheating/modding is not so rampant).

[quote user="Riven57"]There are several reasons why. One is Microsoft supports cheating through game for windows by giving out cheaters tools gamers used to cheat in the game where Xbox gives no such tools and if you cheat to even the playing field you will get banned for life. [/quote]

Rofl. You have no clue what you are talking about, and we are now dumber for reading two sentences of yours. Please go back to the Xbox boards.

funniest thread in history.

Is any thread over here related with how to fix Deranking in COD4MW? Appreciate your advice.

Given that this is the PC forums, and that the PC SKUs of Call of Duty do not support GFWL, suggests to me you are referring to the XBox 360 SKU and as such I refer you to the XBox forums...

This post was incorrectly moved to PC games

Chrisnuhn

There is no hacking and modding in CoD3 and older!

Unfortunately you are rendered forever helpless. Once hackers infiltrate a game, there is nothing you can do as an individual. Personal experience has taught me that the reporting system is a waste of time, they are just as much skeptical of you as they are your claims. It's a shame that much of Xbox Live has become a safe haven for hackers & cheaters. They are just too many in number for Microsoft to be able to control. You can say that they have gotten the best of Microsoft, and made the Xbox pay-for-play service a product that is lacking in quality and integrity.