call of duty 4 proplem

I was playing call of duty 4 today and then i took a break and when i signed back in my stats on it had been reset to level 1 when i reached level 4 my classes were all m9's and i could not change them

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

This is unfortunately a problem you will need to take up with Activision Support. It seems that your player data profile is corrupt (the data is stored on Activision's servers for Call of Duty 4) you will need to reach out to them by visiting this site here. There is no guarantee that they will be able to do anything about this other than telling you to play the game on another XBOX Live Gamertag.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

With COD 4 not being as actively monitored as it once was you probably got into a modded lobby without realizing it and this has caused your file to be corrupted. Unfortunately there is nothing that can be done to fix this. The developers do not take any responsibility for these occurrences and cannot help. You will either have to start a new xbox profile or you could try to delete the game from you console and start from scratch, but even that does not work sometimes depending on what type of "infection" the file has.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.