Call of Duty 4 Modern Warefare, Lost all my custom weapons and cannot upgrade.

I signed on to play and it showed me as starting as a first time player with a Private 1 rank.  Then I noticed all of my Custom weopons were gone.  OK, so I played the game til I reached a level that I could customise my weapons again.  It says I can but when I try ALL the weapons and options are locked.  I am stuck with the generic starter guns.  Also when I go into custom it shows a distorted pistol where the primary weopn is and a secondary pistol.  Any Idea what is wrong?

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 24 Applies to:

Hi sorry it looks like the last match you played in was a hacked or modded lobby, this means you rank and stats have now been reduced. Unfortunately there is nothing anybody can do to get it back for you at all, apart from asking your friends to invite you if you still want to play it. It is also not worth speaking to the game developer, as they wont put your rank and stats to what they were.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

So you are saying that at no fault of my own I may have been punished?  So I cannot ever rebuild my custom weopons stuff?  I am climbing in rank but I can only use the freebe guns that you get at the beginning.  If I am screwed by microsoft like this for doing nothing wrong then I will never buy another game ot game system from them.  

Sorry this didn't help.

it has nothing to do with MS, it  has to do with the game developers, all MS can do is ban users that are creating and hosting the modded lobbies.   if you ever see you in in a modded lobby (for future reference) use your guide button to go back to the dashboard before any changes can go to the servers.

Sorry this didn't help.

its common in games were user have use unfair methods to rank them self or others. complaint of gamertag will be review before anything. Try to stay away from games like that.

Sorry this didn't help.

Unfortunatly, old games like that are not being monitored like they use to be, and so many hacks start to appear. as for starting from the beginning, i had that problem too but it wasnt from a hacked lobby, from what I understand, they are starting to close many of the servers for the game to be used on other games like Mw3 and now Black Ops 2.

Now when i try to get on cod 4 it has little if no games available. so again sorry, you were either in a modded lobby or they deleted your multiplayer info from their servers to make room.

Sorry this didn't help.