Call Of Duty 4 is unplayable it needs to be fixed!! FAST!!!

People do still play MW1 and it needs to be fixed.  I hate Blackops and MW2 gets old I want to play my MW1 again without all the Hackers and Youtube Links.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Ok I fixed it.

its a damn shame that the games dead BEST COD EVAR!!!!!11111!!1

[quote user="REPULSIVE TACO"]

its a damn shame that the games dead BEST COD EVAR!!!!!11111!!1

[/quote]

Plenty of people still play COD 2 and 3, idk what your talking about dead.  Any they dont have all the rampant hacks either.

CODMW is still alive! plenty of people  love to play, but hackers and spammers have completely wrecked the game, can some one please fix this, and do a few minor tweaks to it so green connection is possible, im sick of black ops and mw2 xbox should fix there system, its unacceptable.

TOO BAD IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN>>>>CRY SOME MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!1!!!!one!1!11one!11

Call of Duty 4? Unplayable? ROFL!!! Have you played COD WAW lately?

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

i was on it for 2 hours last night and not one hack/modder..there are alot of new players coming to cod4..all i see now are players who are on level 6 or something..not many with the gold cross..black ops is a bit dull and lets face it mw2 is the biggest pile of rubbish for kids...this is by far the best cod game ever and will not be bettered ever..alot of people are starting to get the message that this game is more balanced..with the the kill streaks and the guns are alot more realistic..i really dont understand why mw2 is more popular..but i guess kids like that kind of thing.

COD4 was and still is an awesome game, while MW2 has its flaws it still is a great game to play. I tried playing cod4 the other night and was getting killed by someone under the map on BOG with a .50 cal on search n destroy. I would rather deal with mw2's flaws then be killed by someone who has to cheat to win

[quote user="Wh1t35hadow"]

TOO BAD IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN>>>>CRY SOME MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!1!!!!one!1!11one!11

[/quote]

troll elsewheres kid.

also, it'll get patched according to 402(lol)...like that'll ever happen... if he announces it, it's on super-valve time...

No shot at this game being fixed.  You just have to hope people get bored with doing it.