Call of Duty 4 | GEHACKT ! :(

Hallo,

ich habe eine frage undzwar wurde ich bei cod4 gehackt d.h auf level 1 gesetzt und ich kann den klasseneditor nicht mehr benutzen bzw. nicht verändern (alle waffen gesperrt) ich habe mir das spiel neu geholt und will es daher nicht gleich in die tonne treten..... :(

also was tun ?

Mfg Jumbomumbo

[Hello

I have one question undzwar I was hacked i.e. at level 1 at cod4 set and I can no longer use the klasseneditor or does not change (all locked arms) I looked at the game new fetched and therefore didn't want it in the ton occur...:(
So what do?
Mfg Jumbomumbo]

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 16 Applies to:

Hey iN3RDLIK3! I'm not quite clear on what your issue is, do you think you could provide more details? Are you having trouble using your downloaded content?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I think he's been deranked. 

Sorry this didn't help.

Not quite sure on your problem. However, I would say that you are somewhat out of luck. If you were put down to level 1 in Call of Duty 4 then i believe that this cannot be fixed. The game is, for the most part, unsupported by its original creators and also is full of game hackers. Unfortunately, I don't believe there is much anyway can do. HOWEVER, I CAN redirect you to this post that MAY help you.

forums.xbox.com/.../618695.aspx

German Translation via Google Translate:

Nicht ganz sicher zu Ihrem Problem. Allerdings würde ich sagen, dass du etwas Pech sind. Wenn Sie wurden auf der Stufe 1 in Call of Duty 4 stellen dann glaube ich, dass dies nicht behoben werden können. Das Spiel ist, zum größten Teil, wird nicht von seinem ursprünglichen Schöpfer und auch Spiel ist voll von Hackern. Leider glaube ich nicht, es gibt noch viel tun können, sowieso. Allerdings kann ich Ihnen zu diesem Post, die Ihnen helfen können umzuleiten.

forums.xbox.com/.../618695.aspx

Sorry this didn't help.

Problem is FourZeroTwo was/is Robert Bowling and he's gone from IW now. The reversal of derankings scheme is in place for COD4 it's just Bowling leaving has muddied the waters on who you're supposed to get in touch with.

Sorry this didn't help.