Call of Duty 2

Last weekend my friends and I hooked up our 360's and played some LAN games, ranging from Halo Reach to Black Ops. Then someone suggested we tried the old Call of Duty 2 just for laughs. We ended up spending the rest of the day playing that game.

There's something very refreshing about simplicity in games. No perks, no killstreaks, just you, a gun and a dude in front of you.I wish more games would just aim for that simple uncomplicated fun !

Do any of you still play CoD2 ?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

And thats what made call of duty 2 and 3 some of the best call of duties in the series. Imo i though after call of duty 4,the series just went down from there.

i got call of duty 3 a few weeks back and loved it.

[quote user="Fire mar bill"]

And thats what made call of duty 2 and 3 some of the best call of duties in the series. Imo i though after call of duty 4,the series just went down from there.

[/quote]

Correction: With Call of Duty 4 the series went downhill from there.

I have always said Cod 2 is the best of the series and still the most balanced and most fun of them all. It's the only one I will still play.

Cod2 was always the best of the series but unfortunately, that simplicity will never come back. Now that everyone is used to perks, custom classes, and killstreaks, any game that tries to go back to these roots would do terribly.

I actually might pick up COD2 this week sometime, I was really good at that game. Is there still a good community for it?

CoD 2 was my first and favorite CoD. The Kar98k and me were pretty much going steady. I don't have it anymore but I wouldn't mind playing it again.

WOW, last time I tried to go multi w/ COD2 it was completely dead (meaning I couldnt find a single game for like 10 minutes) I even deleted the map packs but if what you telling me is there are some players back on I may just have to redownload the packs and check it out again.

I have played it recent although the graphics not that great it was fun as all.