Call of Duty 2 Big Red One

Anyone else enjoy this game when it was released back in 2005?  I played through the single player again and found it to be more fun than some of the newer ones.  Never got to play the multiplayer much back then though.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

I wonder how much it is now, for one of the very first Xbox 360 games to release.

Wait.. Big Red One actually released to the 360? I have never, ever seen anyone with it as a listed game. I only ever knew it to release on the previous generation consoles, but I'm maybe going to try and find a copy! Call of Duty 2 came to the 360 as a launch title, and the campaign in it is a lot different to the newer games so you may want to hunt a copy down as well.

Yeah it only released on last gen consoles, not the 360.  It is playable on the 360 if you have a harddrive however.  It plays rather nice on the 360 if you use a hdmi cable and nice tv or moniter.  Its cheap to buy these days too

[quote user="CrazyMvM94"]

I wonder how much it is now, for one of the very first Xbox 360 games to release.

[/quote]The Big Red One never released on the Xbox 360

[quote user="Sword StyIe"]

[/quote]The Big Red One never released on the Xbox 360

[/quote]Not the Big Red One, just Call of Duty 2.

The online of Big Red One was a sniper fest.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

True.  Most FPS are though

[/quote]

Truthfully, very little. I bought the Game of the Year Edition (including the Collector's Edition bonus disc) from eBay for something like £3.50 about three weeks ago. I wanted to finish the game and get 1000/1000 on it, but it reflects how cheap the game is now. I'm not sure you could buy it for that price from a retailer, but then again... you might be able to, since I was able to get Gran Turismo 3 for £0.99 after Gran Turismo 4 released in 2004. Keep an eye out and you never know what you could find at a good price.

i got call of duty 2 for the 360 a while ago again as i missed it and it cost me £0.50, now why can't all games be that price, they would sell more for sure lol.

You reminded me how much I loved Big Red One. Now i have to go pick it up again, good times. Wish the online was up and running for it.

Zackary Shannon