Call of Duty 10

What do you think Call of Duty 10 will be about? A continuation of the Modern Warfare series, a spiritual successor (same plot, other characters), an entirely different story set in modern times or a whole new area? Maybe take place further in the future then Black Ops II did?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

If IW makes it, it will have nothing to do with BO2. I think its going to depend if its also made for the Next-Gen Xbox or the current one.

I am hoping for Call of Duty Napoleonic Warfare. A good game in that time period though, just doesn't seem like it'll ever hit consoles.

Maybe so, but hopefully that edition is Kinect friendly.

Medieval Warfare

When did Call of Duty 5 Happen... How did we get to 10?

5 was essentially World at War. It just didn't have any numericals in it's name. I think the list is going COD, COD2, COD3, COD4 MW, COD 5 WaW, COD 6 MW2, COD 7 BO, COD 8 MW3, COD 9 BO2

I think they should release COD4 again. The number of people that just started playing on MW2 and beyond is far greater and it's a shame so many missed it.

[quote user="zdopeheathen"]

I think they should release COD4 again. The number of people that just started playing on MW2 and beyond is far greater and it's a shame so many missed it.

[/quote]I'm with you on that one but it's not going to happen at this time. I'm sure they will do a 10th anniversary edition of it in several years (as they probably will do with each title since then seeing they are running low on ideas). Let's just hope they don't mess it up like they did with Halo and modernise the actual gameplay of the multiplayer. What a fail that was. Leave well enough alone and update the graphics if need be. The original Halo should have been re-released years ago with all the maps from the pc version and made Live playable (and it still should be). Sorry for the off topic. I was just pointing out a flaw in the franchise. Anyways the next release no doubt will be MW4.. Duh... or a clone of Halo...

Yeah if they were to re-release COD4 or WaW I wouldn't want anything changed except maybe some graphics updates. Those two games were great and if they still had plenty of people playing I wouldn't even move on to the newer games, especially after playing them and realizing the maps or gameplay just don't compare.

I myself rather see both COD developers (Treyarch and Activision) team up with DICE of Battlefield to make a game. I think it would be massive. Maybe a launch title for both next gen consoles. I would love to see the environments and models from BF with COD gameplay for the most part. I'm not talking about the bs quickscoping or whatever other dumb crap people do in COD but the actual movement and controls or perspective I guess. I'd love to see bigger environments and vehicles in the game. Seems to me that only BF has the better concept. Gameplay isn't bad either but it takes more skill and adjustment than any COD. Either that or they get their own sh!t together and make more of their own game.