'Call Mee Havoc' a Cheater!

Earlier tonight I was gaming for a few hours I came across this one game on hotel that I could easily tell there was cheating going on ..Like for example a few people that i personally know on my team all had Ghost on and he was able to kill us within seconds if we were camped or just respawning..  Sure enough "Call Mee Havoc" finished the game with like 35-1 and I went to check out the theatre after and guess what, the game did not show up in my recent games!!!!!!! DAMN ALL YOU CHEATERS GET SOME SKILL!!! Come on Xbox ban these players that are all cheaters with their damn aimbots, lagswitch or whatever!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Just because somebody went 35-1 doesn't mean there cheating and the game not showing up could come from a number of reasons......Host quitting at the end, etc. Don't get mad, get some skill

PS calling out peoples gamertags are not allowed on the forums . If you have a problem with somebody file a complaint

I went 40-0 in dom. and I believe I went 128-9 in demolition. It's called having a good team of players to get your back.

just because someone is better then you at a game does not make them a cheater....its all based on connection and lag

Also i hate when i have really awesome games and i can not watch the game because some dummy dashboards

Well for starters you can't post anyones gamertags on the forums, and he's probably just had a good game?

[quote user="TopNotchShoota"]

Earlier tonight I was gaming for a few hours I came across this one game on hotel that I could easily tell there was cheating going on ..Like for example a few people that i personally know on my team all had Ghost on and he was able to kill us within seconds if we were camped or just respawning..  Sure enough "Call Mee Havoc" finished the game with like 35-1 and I went to check out the theatre after and guess what, the game did not show up in my recent games!!!!!!! DAMN ALL YOU CHEATERS GET SOME SKILL!!! Come on Xbox ban these players that are all cheaters with their damn aimbots, lagswitch or whatever!

[/quote]

Jesus! What is wrong with some of you people. Just because some of you got smacked in a game doesn't mean the person doing the smacking was cheating. Sometimes people go 35-1. Sometimes people have good games, it happens. I do it myself from time to time.

Also, having the Ghost perk equipped doesn't make you invisible or invincible on my tv screen. That's why people shouldn't be so radar dependent. Stop crying foul everytime you get dominated. And I don't know why, but sometimes recently played games don't show up in the theater for some reason.

its against to post someones gamertag on the forums btw. also i suggest you grow up and not call someone a cheater or haxxor or accuse someone of having aimbotz because you lost and did terrible.

I love this thread. "Its obvious he was a cheater but I have no proof!" is about the sum of it. lolz

Did the big bully hurt your feelings?  Would you like us to call your mommy so she can take you for a Happy Meal?

[quote user="Lady Eh"]

Did the big bully hurt your feelings?  Would you like us to call your mommy so she can take you for a Happy Meal?

[/quote]

yes, but only if i can haz a baconator instead.