Call for "Clan" Members.

I put clan in quotes, because what I'm trying to create is not so much a clan, it is more like a group of gamers who play games to have fun and meet people. There would be no tests for entry, no 1v1 quickscope matches to move up or down within the clan, none of the things that, in my opinion, make clans less fun or engaging than they potentially could be. This "clan" will play a wide variety of games, and will not shun anyone away, unless there is a unanimous decision, by members of the clan, to remove a person that does not want to help contribute to the clan. More details to come, but I'm putting this here to see if there is enough feedback to continue. Add Me!: godsewa23

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

We are recruiting for xbox diamond division. Mature dedicated players only. Phalanx fallen on youtube. lion0fsparta on xbox 360. weedman on xbox one.message us asap to get a spot in our diamond max level clan. No cheaters please!. must be able to win matches and work as a team always, must show up on time for war. phantom phalanx is our clan name on xbox. CALL OF DUTY!!! WE PLAY MANY OTHERS INCLUDING DESTINY.