Call Duty Ghost Free Fall Content Code Alreday used from an unopened came Irate Customer

I recently inquired on this and received the email below that is absolutely unacceptable.  Please advise and help me in fixing this situation.  Start from the bottom of my email then page up for xbox support and my reply.  Of course my email came back undeliverable and I am now attempt to contact support again through this email. 

I bought the game at Walmart. An inset was included in the game with a code for a free fall download. It said nothing about being eligible. I put the code in it said it was already used.  How is that possible the box was unopened. To add insultt to injury i spent another $50 on the season pass. I am beyond pissed off about this and would like an eligible code for free fall. I would be more than happy to scan it and send it to you.

The last time i checked this is false advertising.  Including an insert and invalidating the code. I also found out the several other people are having the same problem.   I would expect that since i am a loyal paying customer that you would want to make good on this.  

Please let me know when i should expect the code.

To:  [mod removed] 
Subject: Re: Call of duty ghosts Free Fall: Answer verified
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2013 00:32:00 +0000

The following post by XBLRewards5 was verified as an answer to "Re: Call of duty ghosts Free Fall":

Hi Newdawnfades! From November 5, 2013 at 00:01 Coordinated Universal Time ("UTC") and ends on November 18, 2013 at 23:59 UTC, Xbox Live Rewards ran the Call of Duty Ghosts Free Fall offer. During the Offer Period, Xbox Live Rewards members who purchase Call of Duty: Ghosts for the Xbox 360 from the Xbox Games Store Games on Demand ("GoND") will be eligible to receive the Call of Duty: Ghosts multiplayer map Free Fall. We are not seeing that you fulfilled this offer meeting the Terms & Conditions (rewards.xbox.com/.../terms-and-conditions). If you are referring to a different Call of Duty offer, you'll want to reach out here: forums.xbox.com/.../2505.aspx
Did this answer your question? Capture this question and answer to a wiki.
Not the answer to your question? Reject the answer and reply to get more information.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Have you tried taking the game back and exchanging it for another one? If that's not a possibility, you'll need to contact support. 1-800-4my-xbox if you're in the US/Canada or support.xbox.com/contact-us

The response you posted is from the Rewards program. That would be a separate offer than the one that was in your package. The Rewards program was running an offer to give out codes for people who purchased the game digitally. So their answer actually had nothing to do with your actual issue.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

You may also want to try contacting Activision support since the code would have actually been from them.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.