Caching issue with the avatar marketplace on xbox.com?

Hey there everyone, in my free time I decided to go digging through the avatar items availible over the xbox.com marketplace, and I discovered something odd, at a certain point the system will cease to display the proper items; this occurs only when the filter selection is set to "all genders" and you use the pull down menu to try and sort through the sets that include everything (which excludes the "best selling today" option)

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/AvatarMarketplace?page=49&pagesize=84&sortby=BestSelling

When set to show 84 items, after page 49, it seems to simply repeat the contents of page 49,  and this occurs when set to show the other display options 28 and 56, though the page number will need to be adjusted.

I've used IE9 64bit, and firefox 3.6 and found the issue occured in both browsers. Anyone want to verify this as well?

Note that this seems to be an issue only with the avatar marketplace, as I didn't find any issue with the games marketplace.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 2 Applies to:

I'm wondering if this just is all the content that they have (that's roughly 4100 items!) and the page is just letting you click buttons at that point. Thanks for the heads-up though!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

I don't think thats it, since the totals on the left hand side add up to 5457 and the page stops at 4100-ish, meaning that there should be more items to view, which corroborates the idea that theres a display error of some kind, as opposed to a small glitch with the page counter.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.