C4 is the most overpowered thing in this game.

Worse than any gun. Easily.

I use Blast Shield on Domination. Have 100% health. Guy throws a C4 at me while I'm capping a point, and I die. K.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

yeah notice to that it has quite a big blast radius as well been caught by a few of those and also the blasts from Dead Mans Hand.

C4 had a larger blast radius than Semtex/Frags in Blops. I think a lot of people were spoiled by Flak Jacket Pro. I wouldn't say it's OP as you can't throw it across the map like a nade. Hardly anyone uses it as it's not that easy to use at first. I love it though 6000+ kills with it. Oh and Dead Mans hand is crazy, it has the blast radius of a Predator.

Counter it with Stalker pro, I heard it will delay C4s.

^ Wrong

It has the same blast radius as a Grenade. :/

Although dead man's hand is a major pain in the rear in this game though.

Luckily its not over used because I dont think Ive ever complained about it before.... other than the occasional death when I am included in someones c4 multikill. Its gets a long "wooooooooooooooooooooooooow" and then I move on.

@csf101 I was wrong, it doesn't have a larger blast radius, it DOES do more damage though. I've seen a video demonstrating this, a Youtuber called WickedShrapnel.

Cannot tell if serious or trolling...

-

I barely die to C4.  It's deadly if you run into someone who uses it and knows what they're doing, but that's not every often.  Dead Man's Hand on the other hand...  die 6 (5 with Hardline Pro) times in a row, get handheld pred missile.

[quote user="CASTERTR0Y666"]

@csf101 I was wrong, it doesn't have a larger blast radius, it DOES do more damage though. I've seen a video demonstrating this, a Youtuber called WickedShrapnel.

[/quote]

You watch WickedShrapnel too?

+1 Respect. I love his TGFR and TGFS videos. xD

Yeah he's "wicked" :p Makes me laugh.