C4 is the last support unlock

Going to work on support now.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

C4 is available for recon from the onset. I love the new recon class with the ability to carry a carbine.

By the way, does anyone know if what we unlock in BF4 for the 360 carries over to the Xbox One version of BF4? I mean, it's less than 3 weeks away....

Yes,  harry. As does premium.

running recon now, already have 20 plus C4 kills, would have more but no one knows how to throw ammo.

Does it take one c4 to kill a tank or more?  It seems everyone and their mom has c4 when I'm in a tank and a javelin when I'm in a helo.

I always throw ammo.  There's no one to pick it up though.  Either because they don't need it or more likely because they move out of range.  STAND STILL YOU PAIN IN THE A55!

(C4+support) > (c4+recon)  

Support can throw themselves ammo. Bf4 support is like the bc2 assault now. Working towards maxing my support first. Certainly doesn't hurt that the t88 is awesome.

T88 is good?  Quite a change from the POS that was the BF3 version.  Even I couldn't use it and I made a habit of using the crappier guns.

It was good on bf3 too just a little weaker. It had almost 0 recoil and very little spread at long range with sustained fire

once I unlock it on support, it's on.

The new recon class is good for the lone wolf type player who relies on stealth and tactics. This is why I love it so.