Código de error 8C230002 Bazar xbox

Hola Todo el Mundo tengo un problema hace unos dias cree esta cuenta en el xbox live y no me deja descargar nada me sale  código de error 8C230002 lo peor de todo hoy 29 de septiembre del 2013 fui por unos microsoft points y gaste 275 pesos mexicanos y canjee el codigo sin saber que esta cuenta tenia el error osea que no se si gaste 275 pesos para nada he leido los comentarios de problemas similares de cambiar la configuracion de familia pero no soluciona nada ayuda rapido

[TRANSLATION]

Hello everyone I have a problem makes some days create this account on xbox live and will not let me download anything I get 8C230002 error code

the worst thing today 29 September 2013 went by some microsoft points and 275 pesos to spend and redeem the code without knowing that this account had the error bone which not is if spent 275 pesos for nothing I have read the comments of similar problems of change family settings but does not solve anything help fast

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 15 Applies to:

Hi Vongola,

Thanks for taking the time to share your issue here on the forums. We'd love to help get to the bottom of this.  Just to ensure that we're on the same page, have you tried the specific steps for the 8C230002 error here? 

If that doesn't seem to resolve the issue then some more info about the issue will be helpful.  Have you recently changed the region on your account by any chance? I'm also wondering if you may be using a child account currently? And finally, have you been able to complete any other purchases and downloads since the recent transition to local currency on the marketplace?

Thanks much. We're looking forward to getting to the bottom of this!

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.