Bye-bye, Xbox!

Because my life is so important (again), I must tell y'all about the latest happenings. Hopefully this'll burn some time because if you're reading this you're obviously bored out of your mind.

Start from now, I will be leaving behind my Xbox to focus on my studies more. Gotta get that degree (or more like overpriced pedigree), yo.

So yeah, while everybody goes crazy over the holiday season for their new video games, I'll be studying (or should be...) or working. So that also means that I probably will have little incentive to come back to these forums. But I don't know, I might still frequent here because of my Windows Phone 7, but it has no Xbox LIVE games.

Exciting, right? Cool story, right?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 9 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Bye :(

I feel like there's not much reason to be on these forums anymore. Maybe it's just the last update but it feels like a ghost town. I see a bunch of regulars but not too much else. It takes like 6 hours for people to response to stuff now.

Awwwe :(

Well it was cool talking to you what little we did x) and that one time we played or more than less I failed at Resident Evil 5 together xD Good luck with those classes though! College is a ***, which is why I work part time and play metal for a living :D

See ya around though :)

Yeah but now we'll never know why we should watch a Korean drama! ;)

[quote user="gameshoes3003"]

Because my life is so important (again), I must tell y'all about the latest happenings. Hopefully this'll burn some time because if you're reading this you're obviously bored out of your mind.

Start from now, I will be leaving behind my Xbox to focus on my studies more. Gotta get that degree (or more like overpriced pedigree), yo.

So yeah, while everybody goes crazy over the holiday season for their new video games, I'll be studying (or should be...) or working. So that also means that I probably will have little incentive to come back to these forums. But I don't know, I might still frequent here because of my Windows Phone 7, but it has no Xbox LIVE games.

Exciting, right? Cool story, right?

[/quote]

Good luck with all of your efforts. I wish you well. 

if your a minority like me .you dont have to pay for your degree :)

I think she is leaving 360 for CrazyMVM. But seriously good luck with your degree. I know lots of people with them yet dont work in their field of study, unless its Criminal Justice or nursing.

[quote user="UnyoBro"]

Yeah but now we'll never know why we should watch a Korean drama! ;)

[/quote]lol.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

sayonara pal

[quote user="isturbo1984"]

I get so much crap from just about everyone about my gaming habbits: "Why don't you try camping?" "Well that's all you do is play video games." "At least I have a life." "Move out of your parrent's basement." "Because you're a freak." "Grow up." I've heard it all. Maybe I'm special, but I game just as much as I did when I was ten years old.--Differently... but just as much. I live with my fiance in our small condo in a suburb of Seattle, work at Boeing, excersise and workout daily (in great physical shape) and my sexual activity at 28 is as frequent and potent as it was when I was 18. Too much info, sorry.--Maybe its the fact I don't have any children yet, but I still game as a hardcore gamer just as much as ever. Nothin's gonna keep me down. And I feel sorry for people who don't know how to manage their time better.

[/quote]

HABBITS: Hobbit Rabbits. Do gaming ones play poker like Dogs?

[quote user="x24hrs2livex"]

I think she is leaving 360 for CrazyMVM. But seriously good luck with your degree. I know lots of people with them yet dont work in their field of study, unless its Criminal Justice or nursing.

[/quote]>:(

On-topic: Farewell then, shame that I never player or talked to you before... :(