Buying Used vs New

I am thinking about buying this game used. However is there anything you do not get if you buy it used? Any special codes or online passes or anything?  I remmeber gears 2 had the free throwback pack for people who bought new. The reason I am asking is the used copy is 20$ less than the new which seems very unusual because used copies are usually only like 5$ less.

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Devs get paid too much anyways when all they do is recycle ideas.

I buy used (sometimes) for 2 reasons:

1) the developers got paid already by the guy who bought it new

2) they have a guarantee if there is a problem. (and have not got a bad disk yet)

I don't buy used for two reasons:

1) It doesn't support the developers.

2) It usually has some sort of disc issue.

[quote user="Bigc0d35"]

only difference is... i got GOW3 with my GOW3 xbox.... i got an extra skin for free... oh and of course.. the hottest looking xbox ever! until the Star Wars Xbox came out otherwise... save the money by buying the used version and buy the season pass with the money saved.

[/quote]

I recommend buying a game new unless you are tight on money. Because you do not know the past of that game as it could be broken and freeze at certain points in the game.

Nothing.

Unless you are talking about the LE version - Which comes with the Adam Fenix downloadable character code.

You don't get those cool stickers. :(

I got one as gift and sold it, since the one I have still works. Just make sure u like a game before u spend 35-65 bucks on it.

[quote user="Bigc0d35"]

only difference is... i got GOW3 with my GOW3 xbox.... i got an extra skin for free... oh and of course.. the hottest looking xbox ever! otherwise... save the money by buying the used version and buy the season pass with the money saved.

[/quote]That info really doesn't have anything to do with buying a new or a used copy. On a side note, I got one too.

only difference is... i got GOW3 with my GOW3 xbox.... i got an extra skin for free... oh and of course.. the hottest looking xbox ever! otherwise... save the money by buying the used version and buy the season pass with the money saved.