Buying Ultimate Edition tomorrow

So I plan on buying the Ultimate Edition tomorrow. I understand it comes with 1943, Onslaught, and a VIP code. I read somewhere the VIP code gives you like 8 to 12 extra maps?

Also, can you provide a newbie with some tips? I watched the How Not to be a Noob video, which was hilarious, but gave some VERY good points.

Lastly, I preordered MOH last year and still have it so I can access the BF3 beta. I understand it will start in September. How will we be receiving our codes?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

1) yes, you will get more maps compared to buying the game used.

2) go for the objective, dont be a killwhore.

3) email possibly? im not 100% sure.

Yes the VIP code allows you the 7 map packs that came out for the game, although be aware that most of the maps are just remastered to fit the other game mode, and only 4 are actually new.  Some tips, pretty much just follow that video and youre good.  Go after objectives, help your team out, and dont play like COD.  Dont expect to be the greatest in your first game.  Use each class to its full potential, and use them for what they are.  DONT IGNORE VEHICLES  because they wont go away if ignored, they need to be destroyed and are just as much of a priority as objectives are.  

For people who have MOH I don't know if there will be codes, they might just access it from the main menu but as of right now no one really knows. The VIP allows you to download one free map pack that I can remember, there might be another one that is just off the top of my head.

VIP gives you all the map packs, you will probably have to wait a while to play since there's a whole bunch of updates to do before you can start.

There is one thing you need to no dont set back and snipe.help your team out and dont hide in every house while your team is fighting for the m-com's or flags.....later

[quote user="pilot2fly"]

So I plan on buying the Ultimate Edition tomorrow. I understand it comes with 1943, Onslaught, and a VIP code. I read somewhere the VIP code gives you like 8 to 12 extra maps?

Also, can you provide a newbie with some tips? I watched the How Not to be a Noob video, which was hilarious, but gave some VERY good points.

Lastly, I preordered MOH last year and still have it so I can access the BF3 beta. I understand it will start in September. How will we be receiving our codes?

[/quote]

My guess for the BF3 beta its sometime in September then it will be in the MOH game store within the online game mode to download the BF3 beta.  I'm sure there will be third party game sites also handing out beta keys probably.  Also make sure to type in the VIP code for BC2.  To get all 7 map packs.  Also download the NAM expansion even if you decide not to buy NAM cause its a game patch for multiplayer.  But NAM is excellent map pack but thats not free. $15 but well worth it.

If you bought MOH (I feel bad for you) it will only get you in the 'beta' a week or so before everyone else.. AND, you'll probably be the ones testing out connection issues and won't be able to play due to the servers being down..

1943 is a good time...

Also play onslaught mode to use it as a tutoral for flying the chopper.

Another tip is to pick up other people's kit's as much as possible. They'll most likely have the ammo/health packs already so you'll be able to help out the team more and rank up faster to unlock those things.

Head over here to meet some of the true battlefield elite, and we have fun too. Welcome aboard.