Buying content used to work but not any more

Hi!

Today I added my PaypPal account and then bought a costumes pack for Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition and three addons for Dirt 3. Now I wanted to buy another car pack for Dirt 3 but it doesn't work any more.

The error I get is "während der Transaktion ist ein Fehler aufgetreten. Versuchen Sie es später noch einmal.", which means that there is a transaction error and I should try again later.

When I want to add Microsoft points, I get the error "Ihr Zahlungsmittel konnte nicht autorisiert werden. Bitte wenden Sie sich an Ihren Anbieter oder versuchen Sie eine andere Zahlungsoption.", which means my mode of payment (PayPal) could not be authorised.

I don't understand why these errors occur because I already bought some addons today successfully.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

You may want to check with PayPal as they may have a transaction limit per day on your account.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Hi!

Now it worked. It really seemed to be the PayPal limit of obviously 5 transactions a day (4 Dirt 3, 1 Street Fighter). The next day I could buy content again. Problem solved, thanks.

Sorry this didn't help.

Got the same problem here, but it doesn't have anything to do with a daily limit!

Sorry this didn't help.