Buying Assassin's Creed IV.

Hey guys,

I have a question for all of you Assassin's Creed players. I'd like to buy Assassin's Creed IV for 40 box. Is this (to) expensive or is it cheaper then on other sites? And is the game worth it to play? Because when it isn't, i don't buy it then.

Thanks in advance!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

If its only $40 get it now. Its is worth $60

I got it for $35 on Black Friday but I haven't played it yet. I'm just gonna gift it to my cousin for Christmas. He loves AC.

Great game. Tons of content. I just got Ghosts from Gamefly but after I finish the campaign, I'm gonna buy the new AC4 DLC.

AC4 is definitely worth the full price of $60 so if you can get it for $40 that's great. It borrows heavily from Far Cry 3 so there is a lot of extra things to do outside of the main missions. You have hours and hours of replayability for $40.

I had to pay $79 for the privilege to play it on the Xbox One, but I don't regret it at all, it looks stunning and the amount of fun things to do is amazing.

-

Also I haven't felt like anything has been a chore so far I never get tired of boarding ships and stealing their cargo etc. so $40 is a bargain.

We're having a sale at Gamestop. You can buy Assassin's Creed IV and Battlefield 4 both for $40 each this week. The sale ends this Saturday. Both are worth the $40 imo.

[quote user="Epic Louie"]

We're having a sale at Gamestop. You can buy Assassin's Creed IV and Battlefield 4 both for $40 each this week. The sale ends this Saturday. Both are worth the $40 imo.

[/quote]

Omg for a second I thought you were talking about the Xbox One version

[quote user="TheMightyAndrew"]

[/quote]Yeah, I find I've been doing that a lot lately. Every time I hear some great deal about a game, I get excited for a sec. The thought just never occurs to me that it's last gen only.

The game for that price is a steal. I loved every min played  of it on my 360. The story is not so wow but the gameplay, sea battles and open  world are
amazing.  I have my tickets to upgrade the game but still don't use them.

[quote user="Sword StyIe"]

[quote user="TheMightyAndrew"]

[/quote]
Yeah, I find I've been doing that a lot lately. Every time I hear some great deal about a game, I get excited for a sec. The thought just never occurs to me that it's last gen only.

[/quote]

It's weird but I am actually looking forward to going back and play through it again on the Xbox One. I mean, I didn't get that far on the PS4 side because I was doing exactly what I did with Far Cry 3 and that was doing the side missions to unlock everything and turn myself and my ship into an absolute beast before getting too deep into the main missions.