Buying a game with a debit card or Paypal

I have previously bought several games using my Paypal account as a payment method on my Xbox360.  I have just tried to buy Trials Fusion using Paypal and a message comes up saying that they could not authorize the payment.  How strange, never had problems before!  I thought I would pay by UK Visa debit card instead.  I get as far as entering my card details (number and name etc) but then I get to an address screen that asks me to enter my billing address.  For some reason, this defaults to a US address format and not a UK one.  I don't have a 'state' or 'zip code' and no therefore it will not let me enter my UK address.  How very frustrating.  Can anyone help with this?  My Paypal account and debit card are both working fine.  I just want to buy some stuff!!

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:
Answer

is your debit card visa, mc or amex? if not im afraid even if you add it you wont be able to purchase a game with it.

if your billing info can not be added correctly, your account might be accidently set to an incorrect region, you can change it -> live.xbox.com/AccountMigration

if uk is not shown in the list of available regions your account is correctly set, would contact xbox support in this case

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.