Buy/download question

I just wanted to know if I buy a game via online market, I will be able to download it anytime I want? Like:

1. I buy a game
2. Downloading, playing then delete game
3. After 15 years I want to play again same game and will I have to pay for it again?

So it was question number one, now second.

Let's say I have 3 xboxes... If I buy a game on market, may I download this game to every xbox I have? Of course loging in with the same account.
OR If my console broke down, and I will get a new one, will I be possible to download this game again? 

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 5 Applies to:

Everything you purchase from the marketplace can be redownloaded later for free through your download history (the exception may be games that are removed from the marketplace. I've heard that they don't show up after that). I'm not sure if that will be the same thing 15 years from now, but that's how it works now.

When you buy content it is tied to your gamertag and the console it is purchased on. So if you download it on one console it is tied to that console. If you have 3 consoles, you can redownload it on the other 2, but your gamertag has to be signed into Live in order to use the content.

If your console breaks down or you get a new one, you would do a license transfer to transfer the licenses to the new console and redownload the game.

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.