Buy "From Dust" from the Microsoft Store, get "The Maw" for free

Got this from gamefaq's website.  Many comments are there saying it worked for them, but as of now the link doesn't work. 

-

Does anyone know a way to make this work, or what exactly is going on?  Will just downloading the game from the dashboard marketplace get you the free "The Maw" code? 

-

I really like the Maw demo and was hoping to scoop it up with another game I have been looking forward to.

-

Here was the link they were providing:  http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msstore/html/pbPage.SummerOfArcade-From-Dust

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 1 Applies to:

It's not just from dust. If you buy any summer of arcade title you will get the maw for free. I don't know exactly how it works sorry, i bought the maw when it was first released lol.

if the maw code is given for free, is it emailed to us striaght away or after the promotion like if you buy all summer arcade titles that they send you crimson alliance (around sept7th apprently for that)

well i bought from dust :) so when it ends the promotion i get code ?

I never got a code emailed to me, if i did i would give it away anyway since i have already got the maw.

[quote user="sebbong"]

well i bought from dust :) so when it ends the promotion i get code ?

[/quote]

U.S only mate :(