Buy a xbox 360s with kinect. A month and a half stopped working. ¿no one takes responsibility and tries to solve my problem?

Buy a xbox 360s with kinect. A month and a half stopped working. February 9 call for support and are still without my response ... today they could not charge the replacement order for an error in the system and tell me that I have to wait 3 business days to communicate with me.
ask to speak to a superior and was met ups ..
Now I have to wait 3 days to send my power supply and 10 days until I send me replacement. if I continue like this, cometh two months without using my xbox.
sorry for my English but use a translator read but not write English well ...
no one takes responsibility and tries to solve my problem
GREETINGS

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

If you bought a boxed 360, as in you're its first customer, you have a year (?) of warranty with Microsoft. If the store is giving you trouble, take it up with Microsoft and they can help you.

If it was bought second hand and the warranty expired, MS can fix whatever's wrong with it for a fee. Go to this website's support page to check out your options.

Microsoft should take it as it should still have a warranty on it (if you bought it retail brand new) Otherwise try to get an exchange at the store you purchased it from, most retailers are happy to exchange if you still have a receipt.