Burns my ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its a friggin shame to log in to GOW3...begin a public horde match and some jackwagon runs and establishes a base camp then drops out!!!!!!!!!!! man they need to penalize these fools some how so they wont do that!!!!!!

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

it burns your a**?

yeah... ticks me off royally.... that better?

lol yeah, i guess that's better than it burning your a**

yes that annoys me as well.

it is also annoying when they do it on the first one they come to then just totally abandon the area.

Blame EPIC for making ribbons & medals.  They turned a beautiful team game (and the original horde is my favorite thing about gears) into a selfish individual borefest if you are playing publically.  Its not the persons fault though that they want the ribbons and medals since they are tied to XP and achievements.  As much as l love the original, I cant stand Horde 2.0 for the most part, but it is the mode that is broken, not how people play it.

what a cry baby :P

aww Jenny.... now thats not you jumping out after establishing a base camp is it?  imma be watching now  :)

Yep, blame Epic for making Gears a grinding game. They set the bar so high that they had to know people were going to boost and do other things to ruin the gameplay or others. Yet, they did it anyway thinking it would keep people playing their game for years to come.

No actually i have learn not to do that, it's rude. I always let someone else pick the spot, safer that way.

I have gone back to gears 2,plenty of people playing and no boosters.