burnout revenge need help with the achievements before the server's go down

EA are shuting down some of their game titles sever's down on the 13th april and i would like to get the online achievements done for burnout revenge before they do, so im looking for some trustfull people to do these with and ASAP Please :D

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

The Sims 3 Pets servers have been playing up since they released the game so if being the biggest game publisher isn't enough then what do they want?  Those servers costs nothing, you could run one if they released a deployment package.  It's just a matter of leaving a PC on.

There is a reunion day set for Monday 09/04/12 from all day till all night before they take this game of the servers. So i'm sure that everyone then will be willing to help you then to help you including myself. hope to see you on monday!

Really--EA is shutting them down permanently or just for maintenance ? That is not good because I just started building my achievement score and Burnout Revenge is one of the games that I own and had never really played so I am now . What other games  are they shutting down the servers on ? any ideas