burnout paradise the ultimate box

hi all

looking to buy this game used, been looking on ebay, but wondered if the 'DLC' comes as a code that has most probably already been used or if all the extras that the ultimate box brings is already included on the disc?

thanks

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

suely somebody has bought this game used? and who is the moron that voted this one star? haha

The 'extras' are what is part of the free 1.3gb update you get from Live if you buy the regular version, just now included on the disc.

votedc is correct, the dlc for surf island, toy cars and all other vehicles must still be purchased from the store.

oh ok, so is there any point buying a used copy of the ultimate box then, should i just buy the standard version as it sounds like ill get the same 'content/extras' as i would if i bought the ultimate box, but what you are saying is with the ultimate box those extras are on the disc already and with the standard version the extras come as a free 1gb update is that right? thanks

The 'extras' are what is part of the free 1.3gb update you get from Live if you buy the regular version, just now included on the disc.

-

What I posted above covers it. All the Ultimate Box does is prevent you from having to download 1.3gb, which may be useful if your internet connection has a bandwidth limit.

-

As to whether you should buy the regular or the Ultimate version of the game that would depend on the price difference between the two in my opinion.

ok thanks very much voteDC for clarifying things, the standard version seems to be coming out cheaper on ebay and new too obviously and my internet is easily up to the job of downloading a 1.3gb update so i guess standard version it is. thanks again very much