Burnout Paradise - Download issue

I purchased Burnout Paradise for through XBOX site using Microsoft points - 1200. Then went to XBOX console to download and it keeps showing 0% complete. Going to back to xbox site under download queue, the message is "This item is waiting to be downloaded on your console". Don't know why it won't download. I checked internet connection an have no issues to play Minecraft with others.

I'd appreciate if someone can help.

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 6 Applies to:

are you playing a game while you are waiting ?

dont do that you have to on the dashboard at all times while it is downloading

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Have you replaced your console?

A similar message will appear if you are trying to download using a profile that Live is expecting to be on another console. To resolve that run the License Transfer and see if it helps. - support.xbox.com/.../download-content

Also, if you select the download and select DOWNLOAD NOW. Does it do anything at all or does it remain on 0%?

Is your profile set to the same region you live in currently. Some games won't download if your profile belongs to one region (i.e. UK) but your console/IP is in another (i.e. US).

Sorry this didn't help.

Sounds like the local profile is out of date or corrupted, and when an app or routine asks for data from it, it causes the fail. I'd start by clearing the system cache (it's just temporary files plus game updates, automatically reloaded) by:

1) Tap the silver Xbox Guide button on the controller, go 2 clicks right to Settings, pick System Settings.

2) Select Storage (or Memory if Storage).

3) Move over any hard drive or memory unit (not the Cloud) & press (Y) on your controller & pick Clear System Cache.

4) When asked to confirm storage device maintenance, choose Yes.

Re-download

1) Tap the silver Xbox Guide button

2) Select Download Profile (and if you don't see it, press the blue X button to make sure you're not signed in) and proceed with Profile Download.

3) Enter the Microsoft Account addresse for your Xbox LIVE gamertag when asked.

4) Enter the password for the Microsoft Account.

4A) If your account is an Xbox LIVE child account, the parent’s Windows Live ID & password is required as well to download your profile.

5) Pick the storage device for your profile (choose Hard Drive if you have one, or Memory Unit if you don't have a Hard Drive).

6) When the download completes you will be asked if you want the console to remember your password. If it's your home console, I'd say yes, otherwise I'd think carefully about leaving my profile unprotected on somebody else's Xbox!

7) Sign in, and retry.

Sorry this didn't help.