Burnout 3 Takedown

Hey!

Huh, yesterday I bought in demand the dowloadable version for Burnout 3 Takedown, I have my 360 up to date and I have plenty space on my HDD for the game, (20 gig HDD) , it all goes smoothly on the download, until it reaches 99% downloaded, once it gets there it just cancels the download and doesn't even display an error number, it just says the download couldn't be completed. Obviously the game won't appear on "my games" nor anything and if I go to manage my storage, it appears on "Games and Apps"  but as "corrupted".

I have already erased and retried downloading soo many, many times but everytime I get the same, it is also not an issue with my internet connection as it keeps working perfectly while the download is on even after it cancels itself at 99%.

I really want to play this game again, that's why I bought it.. Hope there's a way to fix this.

Cheers and thanks in advance

Question Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 14 Applies to:

You can find out what your Xbox LIVE account region is by visiting this page here and looking under Country/Region.

In order for a game that's regionally restricted to be downloaded properly your Xbox LIVE account region needs to match your physical location. You would also need to make sure that the game you're attempting to purchase or have purchased is also available in the same region. 

(mod edit)

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.

Does your account region match your physical location?

Did this solve your problem?

Sorry this didn't help.

Great! Thanks for marking this as the answer.

How satisfied are you with this reply?

Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site.

How satisfied are you with this response?

Thanks for your feedback.