BURN Crew is in the TOP 2,300 Crews Overall

There are over 900,000 crews in total, BURN Crew has moved from the 58,000 when we first started to the top 2,300 Crews overall. We are smoking the competition every single day. We move up Crew Rank several times a day, should be in the top 1,000 Crews before the middle of next week.

Looking for MATURE & ACTIVE gamers.

If you are already spread across 2-3 crews don't send an invite you won't be accepted. We are only looking for people to play with BURN Crew as their ACTIVE crew. Crew's don't rank with people sitting gaining dust and not playing with us.

I'm NOT adding people for #'s. My crew has been trimmed down 4 times already, we have a strong group of 40+ members and looking for more. We are capping at 50 total, we don't need 300 people to be successful we are living proof of that. In fact the highest rank crews are those with lower members.

We aren't arrogant, or hot headed. This is a game, and we do have fun and enjoy ourselves. However we do missions, survivals, races, and everything in between together. We work cooperatively and split all shares 50/50. However since I am the Crew leader I always give you 60% of everything, if you have a bounty we normally split them with the person who collected it and the person who had it on them, I always give you your bounties back in full.

Please don't ask us "WHAT DO I GET IF I JOIN" or "WHAT ARE THE PERKS OF JOINING YOUR CREW"

We are tired of kids trying to get into our crew. We are a mature 18+ Crew, in fact the average age is 25-26 in the crew.

Spread across the US, Canada, UK, and other countries. We have people on 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 5-10 members playing at any given time!

I have single handedly recruited every single member of this crew. When you join you will have a dedicated, close knit, and friendly atmosphere of GTA V Gamers. All members in the crew are active, we have no one sitting and not playing. Everyone earns RP, Money, & everything else. We work together and help each other out.

Tired of being in a crew where no one plays, or joins your missions? Then look no further & contact me.

XBL Wired Mike 420

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/burn_baby_burn

GTA V Mission Payout/Price list available at: www.GTAVBurnCrew.com

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

Interested! I'm 27, have a mic, level 80, great pilot, great driver, great team player.  HMU soon because I'm getting antsy looking for an active clan.