Burn cards disappeared?

Forgive me if this has been posted already.  

Has anybody had any burn cards disappear from their stock.  I had a Stryder card disappear from my surplus of cards that you scroll through on the right of the screen. And no i didn't  use it. It wasn't even set up to use. It just vanished on me . Anyone else have this problem?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Yep, this happened to me the other day. When I Regenerated I got an Ogre, Stryder and Atlas burn card. I Was saving them for when I meet a full Regenerated team. My Ogre and Stryder have disappeared!!!! Not funneh!

I had an atlas card disappear and was quite irked since I was saving it. It seems like its only the cards which call a titan that are effected. Ive had a Ghost Squadron card since very early on which is still there.

If your deck is full and you earn more cards in a match - older burn cards in your deck will be replaced. There's really no reason to hold on to burn cards. Just use them up as you get them. Or discard the ones you don't care to use.

I use three cards every match. I use duplicates first. Problem is it says when your deck is full you can not earn anymore cards. So which is it? You lose cards the more you earn or you don't earn anymore when full. I think its the latter but there must be a glitch.

Oh well off to respawn forums I go.

New ones replace older ones. As of yet I haven't been able to reshuffle my deck so that weaker cards are the ones bumped if need be.

@crunchy1x That's not the case though, I had much older Burn cards, I'd only just regenerated and just got my cards that disappeared maybe 2 games previously, they were 2 of my newest ones so what your saying can't be true, at least not in my case.

Yup lost an Atlas myself before I realized new cards just bump the head of the deck.

Like others, my lost atlas was not my oldest card, infact is was relatively new for my deck. I think its a glitch really as ive only lost titan cards, no other varients.  

I lost about 5 of the double xp cards randomly. Was rather annoying, but at least it wasn't my titan cards.