Buried Pack A Punch Death Trap

Is there any way to escape? I destroyed the fountain in the middle of the maze and the one outside the gates of the house and figured if you jumped off the stairs next to the PaP that you would survive and spawn somewhere else but I just died. It was only on round 11 too. I had Leroy hold a crawler before going into the house but as soon as I enter the maze the next round starts. I can't seem to escape this place. Any tips?

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 4 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hello! Instead of going off the edge at the PAP, you want to jump down the fountain in the maze.  This area serves as a teleport BUT only after you destroy the fountain in front of the church.  Otherwise you'll fall to your death when attempting to teleport. If you're playing with other players you could have them hold the crawler until you're in position at the PAP.  I don't know if you can keep one on solo or not.  Once you get too far from the crawler it will usually die out. I like to save a zombie after I have PAP'ed to get out of the maze safely.

Have Leroy destroy via Candy, the fountain near the Candy Store and the House. Then destroy the fountain in the maze via ray gun. Have Leroy carry cralwer via candy. Jump in fountain hole in maze and teleport to the original spawn.

There is a way to escape. I see you destroyed the fountain in the middle so you know how to do that, and if you destroy the one outside the house then you can teleport with those.

The drop off at the spiral will always kill you, unless you are playing solo and you have quick revive. then it will just take all your perks and weapons away and start you back up top, which is not what you want to do by the way.

When you enter the house, the next round doesn't start. Unlimited witches or ghosts whatever you call them spawn while you are in the house. Remember each touch takes 2000 from you so watch out. Make your way though to keep them from spawning anymore. If the lights were on in the house, then the witches will continue outside and drop a perk. But also, if the lights were on, the witches spawn outside as well, which takes away the crawler Leroy is holding. and makes him disappear. He will respawn in as the last zombie of that round once through the house and all witches are dead. Kill him and the round ends and starts a new round.

If you are stuck at PAP, just run back up the stairs, jump over the holes, and go back into the maze and jump down the portal(fountain) and go back to spawn with all your gear.

Final tip is get the paralyzer. you can point it at the ground, hit the button, jump, and fly over the green doors helping you get through the maze much easier.

I usually lose my monies going through the house, so I have to run or camp the maze until I get enough to PaP again, LOL.

I have been banking money without going to the PaP then the next game going in the first round. It works for me.

Yup, thats a great idea. Get a first round crawler,hit the bank, then get 4 perks, then hit the house/ghosts for an extra perk, then hit the PaP and do all three weapons (with mulekick) Pap'd in the first round.

That is a good strategy. I prefer to add in the time bomb as well to get the extra perk drop, and have 6 on round 1. and if I pull the ballistic, I will keep it long enough to get the free tip perk as well. Having all 7 on round 1 is pretty epic. and then it is build points like mad and rebuild what you took out of the bank.

Whats the tip perk? Do you lock the box down at/near jail? Get Leroy to build all buildables? Get Leroy to open everything?

The tip perk is from getting the Ballistic Knives. Then go to the saloon shoot a bullseye on the dart board and the piano will start playing. Go into the witches house and when you get to the maze, go back through the house and there will be one of the witches playing the piano. Go near the box on the top of the piano to pay 10 points and you get a free perk. I usually lock the box in it's original spawn point since that's where I am most of the time. Another great way to get points is to have Leroy open everything, and to add on to that, the farther away he is from the thing he's breaking when you give him the booze the more points you get.

TY