Burial At Sea

So why can't I pick up wepons in missions? anyone else run into this one? at some point I was able to pickup a shotgun but that's it. There are Tommy guns all over the place and it sucks that I can't pick them up......

Discussion Info

Last updated July 3, 2018 Views 3 Applies to:

If you can't pick them up, that usually means your ammo capacity for them is already full. Reload your tommy gun so that the active clip is full. If the back-up clip is no longer full you should be able to pick up any other tommy guns around to fill up the back-up clip. However, if the back-up clip is full and the active clip is not, the game generally doesn't let you pick up any spares.

ok but what if i'm not carrying a tommy gun and want to swap let's say my pistol for a tommy gun that's on the ground...but it isn't giving me the option to pick up the tommy gun...have you experienced this?

thanks.....

you holding down the right bumper to see what weapons you have?

[quote user="Lucasmanukas"]

ok but what if i'm not carrying a tommy gun and want to swap let's say my pistol for a tommy gun that's on the ground...but it isn't giving me the option to pick up the tommy gun...have you experienced this?

thanks.....

[/quote]

I'm not sure exactly what is happening to you, however, Burial at Sea is not like Bioshock Infinite. You can carry all the weapons you want to. You are not limited to two. Hold down the Right Bumper, as Lord Dirt just suggested, and you will see all the weapons you currently have in your inventory. You can then select the tommy gun (or whatever you want) as your active weapon.

If you have the tommy gun in your inventory, even if it is not one of your two active weapons, you can still select it. However, if the back-up clip is full, it won't let you pick up another.