Bungie's New Game...

Now since Bungie is celebrating it's 20 anniversary I'm pretty sure that they will tease their next game one of these days...

Discussion Info

Last updated July 4, 2018 Views 0 Applies to:

* Please try a lower page number.

* Please enter only numbers.

Hopefully it's not another FPS. I know MS wanted them stuck rehasing Halo, but now they're free to make what they want. If only the shadow of Activisions evil wasn't tainting it.

They will probably go back to rts.

Previously known as Win7Xbox 360

Or maybe theyll release halo on mac like they originally intended ...

I hear it's a FPS for 360 & ps3

[quote user="Akuza89"]Or maybe theyll release halo on mac like they originally intended ...[/quote]It's been on the Mac for quite a while.

Nah I mean Because bubbie announced it at an apple convention years ago before even come to Microsoft .. It didn't look exactly as good as combat evolved and it was just called halo .. It never got an exclusive mac release because Microsoft snaffled up bungie before the launch haha

I'd assume they won't stray too far from a FPS considering their whole success story is based off a hit Console FPS.

_

Best case scenario is that they create a new game that mixes multiple styles of game play, not just FPS.

It's their 20th anniversary but I have no idea what they did before Halo. Does anyone here know?

1. Marathon (which was ported to XBLA)
  2. Myth
  3. Oni 

_

They weren't on my radar until the Xbox.

[quote user="NoxiousFarts"]

It's their 20th anniversary but I have no idea what they did before Halo. Does anyone here know?

[/quote]MAC games: popular & award winning Pathways into Darkness, innovating & successful Marathon, popular & award winning Myth. Oni also came into existence as their first console game (MAC/PC/PS2). Bungie had a strong base prior to Halo, but basically every game before it was only on Mac.